A one-day workshop with Bridget Belgrave
Friday Nov 6th, 10am-5pm
Central London: Conway Hall, WC1R 4RL (Holborn tube)
Would you like to
· Understand what really matters to you and express it well
· Speak up when issues are small instead of bottling it up till it feels intense
· Catch your anger midstream and transform it into something constructive
· Replace guilt about your anger with sincere apology, without grovelling
· Protect others and yourself from the unpleasant aspects of your anger
· Be more creative in daily life and in crises
· Be a more powerful change agent
· Enjoy life a lot more!
This workshop is for learning about anger
as it appears in ourselves - whether we express it or not. What is this feeling about? Is it always harmful? Can anger be transformed into something constructive and creative? You anger might take the form of small irritations, background grumbles, occasional outbursts, brief flare-ups, or really losing your temper. Maybe you feel angry at home, at work, in response to public events, or in other situations. We'll work from your examples to make this day really relevant for your situation.
Join us for this day
in a supportive, safe, stimulating and compassionate environment.
This workshop is for a small group (max 6 participants).
The group size ensures everyone can benefit from personal coaching, and can participate fully both in the learning exercises and in discussions.
NVC has an approach to responding to anger
that is learnable, practical and transformative. We will work from this approach, while considering some wider views about anger.
For an all-round learning about anger you can also attend 'Handling Other People's Anger' on Nov 7th
There will be a small amount of repetition between the two days, but only of things that it is helpful to hear more than once!
At least one day of NVC Basics training, or NVC Foundation training, or equivalent.
£150 Charities, public sector organisations
£200 Corporate sector
£15 discount if you attend both days (i.e. this day and Handling Other People's Anger on Nov 7th. )
Please emall Bridget for a booking form.